Friday, September 30, 2011

u are growing fast,that i cannot stop it.

tiktok~~ it's 12.00 a.m of 01/10/2011. SATURDAY.

it's my son's birthday today. U are growing too fast son, I still remember how hard delivered him in labour room..how stress I am had to woke up at least 3 times in tha middle of tha night to feed him..
Now you just reached 1 years old.

Time is waiting nobody, you will keep growing..i didn't like it but i can't stop it.
I wish that you will always be my little sweet baby panda..but it is hell impossible aite..



this shot is taken by myself on his very first day see tha world <3
latest of tha latest. eid mubarak 2011 <3
family picture <3


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED BABY PANDA
IZZ ZIKRY BIN AZRAF

mummy always love and care for you <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

click it if you're a true blogger